The Song of the Blade

How can i tell you the things that i crave?
I know that you think my life is on track
but I soon start to ache for the song of the blade.

You can't say that I don't know how to behave
but when I was gone you stabbed me in the back.<
How can I tell you the things that I crave?

I lied when I told you that I was okay.
I called you but you moved in for the attack.
I soon start to ache for the song of the blade.

You said I was pretty when I had obeyed.
You looked at me odd and then told me to pack.
How can I tell you the things that I crave?

This is my offering, the gift that I gave.
It's not a surprise, that compassion you lack.
I soon start to ache for the song of the blade.

I've lived most of my adult life as a slave.
I no longer wear white. I only wear black.
how can i tell you the things that i crave?
i soon start to ache for the song of the blade.

0 comments:

Post a Comment